- Surveyor wants the trees marked by the arborist before finishing. (I just called him and told him to go forward)
- We had a Tree company ready to come out and mark the trees but he had personal problems and hasn’t come yet.
- Arborist wants the survey done first
- Surveyor is confused about boundaries
- Title company is working on the legal descriptions as documented
- Hillsborough County Appraiser wants the survey and all the title to revise the legal descriptions.
- Charlie and Valerie might extend their stay a couple weeks. They will have a big estate sale, but maybe not till the middle of May. That might extend the closing. I’ll have to talk to the St. Marks Church
- I need to know who wants money back and who would like to let the investment ride for the 12 months?
The Name, Mission and Vision
- Keep thinking. Let’s try to figure it out by next Monday. Click here for the updated brainstorming name page.
- Send me your money
- We need an attorney to explain what’s best
- Draw up ownership docs
- Draw up management docs: Richard will look at management docs from other communities on the web.
- annexed by temple terrace (ask Engineers)
- Once we have a name….
- Website development… Marla is working on setting up a page for marketing with private links for members.
- Publicize, spread the word
One thought on “4/12/21 Zoom”
Sorry I did not make it last Mon and appreciate the notes.